Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's all about setting goals

Don't worry, not another rant about being organised...

One of my 2007 goals is to appear on every Australian commercial television station by year end. Sure, sounds easy, but how the bloody hell can I make it onto SBS. I'm not ethnic.

Maybe I should start a fight at the soccer somewhere or something. Anyone got any spare flares??

Plans

On Tuesday of this week, Karla, Tim M and [insert person here - Edwina can't make it anymore] will be joining me at some random restaurant in Wooloomooloo as part of one of Channel Seven's new reality TV shows. It's a rip-off of some UK show which featured Gordon Ramsey.

Basically, three amateur chefs are grouped by profession - from hairdressers and surf lifesavers to surgeons and sports stars - to be guided by Aria's Matt Moran as they prepare a three-course meal for 50 hungry customers. And no, I'm not cooking. I'm eating...now, just to get myself on TV. Maybe some obscene comments perhaps?

Other plans include a trip to the ABC studios in about a week to take part in the filming of the first episode of a new show, Difference of Opinion hosted by Geoff McMullen; and a trip (if Clare can make herself available!) to the Channel Ten studios to be a contestant on Ready Steady Cook.

Look out free TV...

1 comments:

Belly said...

Thanks for the tips Pen-wah. I think I can rustle up a few inappropriate comments for not just insight, but Funniest Home Videos also.

Perhaps SBS news be covering your wedding?

Are you seriously going to be on Bridezillas???