Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Carn 'straya

I recognise this may be about 12 days old, however I was going through my camera and thought that I couldn't miss a blog about Australia Day. Check out the rock-star glasses Dave's wearing.

Willis, Edwina and I decended on Mr & Mrs D. Halter's residence in Wombat Heights. I was a little tired after seeing a sterling win by the Waratahs and celebrating with some appropriate post-match entertainment - who knew that $2 could bring so much joy!

Similar to many accounts of people here in Sydney, Australia Day was an absolute corker. Dave MANned the BBQ, Willis sourced some delicious lamb snags and I made a salad.

This is a picture of Willis doing some crazy two-handed tennis shit. Edwina looks on lovingly. She has a thing for ambidextrous men.

Thanks to Dave and Kate for a lovely afternoon.

1 comments:

tim said...

The DoubleHandedTennisAction™® is a registered trademark of the Willis Corporation.

Please cease use until you gave written approval, which you now have.