Friday, March 07, 2008

Naiiiiii! Wireless!!!

Allllriiiight!!

Welcome to the world of wireless, baby. Willis would be proud - this post marks my first ever using a wireless connection!

So I'm sitting here in the Beach Hotel in Byron Bay, a little bit waxed and salty after a morning in the surf with Clare. There's a bit of chilled jazz playing in the background, I'm a third of the way through a schooner of XXXX Gold and there's a handful of people across the other side of the bar wondering who the two wankers are with their laptops open on the table.

There's also some old guy coughing like a madman behind me. I think he may have emphysema...or maybe he's choking on his fish burger after checking out some of the hotties with their surfboards wandering toward the beach.

My newfound wireless capability results from the purchase of a brand spanking new Apple MacBook.

It's hot. It rocks. It will hopefully let me glide through cyberspace using the underground, unsecure networks of Bangkok city, reporting back to those at home and abroad the random, mundane and plain insane of Bangkok and beyond.

Yeah!!

2 comments:

tim said...

Noice mate!

Just remember that unsecured wireless connections are a two way street captain!

Top 100 Chatroom Quotes: No 56

Naiiiiiiiiii!

Belly said...

Ahhh, I miss my personal geek translator. Thanks mate.

Does it mean the same for a Mac? Are they still able to mess with my shiznit?