Monday, July 02, 2007

The ice epidemic

"Ice has become a menace in our society, tearing apart many Australian families and communities"
- Prime Minister John Howard

"Enough is enough, we must act before ice gets totally out of control as it can be purchased for $50"
- Federal Opposition Leader Kevin Rudd

"I enjoy it"
- President of the United States of America George W. Bush

I have a confession. Last night, I tried ice. It was shocking...I nearly went numb. I found myself falling over constantly. And even worse, there were 6 year-olds all around me on ice as well. Horrible. What is society coming to?

Actually, Edwina thought it would be ace to go ice skating at Moore Park yesterday evening to celebrate her birthday which falls this Thursday.

It was a lesson in retardation. A bonus though was the lolly bags (as promised!) that Ween's managed to produce. Here's a few more pics:

Ween's straps her birthday boots on.

Tim & Kendall or Torvill & Dean??

Watch out Emelio Estevez...

0 comments: