Thursday, June 05, 2008

I've got a job

That's right, I've stepped out of the dole queue and onto the fast-track to employmentville.

Only moments ago, I formally accepted an offer with a NZ-based agency with an office here in Bangkok...a 3-month trial contract predominantly working on a prominent bank here in Thailand.

I will be flying to Singapore in a couple of weeks to meet the members of the office based there, as well as sort everything out on the visa front.

In the words of Mark Occhilupo: "Stoked".

2 comments:

tim said...

sung.

Americaaaahhhh... F*CK YEAH!!
(fortissimo)


So happy for you mate - good to see that all of your hard work payed off. Well, it didn't really "pay" off - it actually cost you money, what's with that? ...but at least the job hunt is over. OVER.

I shall have a drink in celebration of your achievements.

Belly said...

And I haven't had to sell my internal organs to finance my time here.