Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Good morning Vietnam! (...and Thailand)

Willis and I decided last night that we'd take advantage of Jetstar's 3rd birthday airfare sale and go on a holiday to South East Asia. We fly into Ho Chi Minh city on the 22nd of November, then fly out of Phuket on the 5th of December.

That's right...cheap beers, seafood and croissants...snorkling, tanning and raquet sports...yeah!!!

Everything else in between is still to be worked out. Any ideas???

Willis & I will be flying an F-16 Fighting Falcon. Ho Chi Minh airport supports both civilian and military aircraft.

5 comments:

tim said...

I've got dibs on being Pilot. You can be my navigator. I'll call you Goose.

Let's just hope it doesn't end in a black spin off the coast of Malaysia and you slamming into a canope from a failed jettison.

Mirimar. Fighter Town. That's where I'm headed.

Belly said...

"Bullshit, you can be mine"

tim said...

*embrace with firm, manly back-slaps*

Cue music.

[Beoowww-BEEE-BEEE-Beow-Beow-Beow-Beow-Beooowwww-Beooowwww...]

Mum said...

Did you want me to come and see you off?

Belly said...

Mum, am planning a farewell party for Willis & I and would love for you and dad to be there.

It's going to be an emotional moment, you know. I mean, two weeks! I just don't know how I'm going to cope!