Wednesday, March 07, 2007

UPDATE!! Was the F-Word appropriate?


Somewhere, hidden in this closet of mystery, is Anthony Callea. *MIX106.5's* Vic Lorusso has seemed to have opened the doors, but will our friend Anthony emerge from this mini-mess?

Thanks to Millgate who has notifed me that Anthony Callea is in fact a man of men's persuasion...if you know what I mean.

If you don't know what I mean - he's gay. Gay, gay, gay, gay. Vic Lorusso just doesn't lie.

So, further to my earlier post about our time spent one evening on the set of the 'F-Word', it may actually be possible that those sultry Dubbo-bred eyes were in fact arousing the very man who has serenaded Australia with hits including 'Live to love' (I'm sure he does) and 'Addicted to you' (Which I'm sure he will be, after another meeting with the Magestic Male Model, Mr. Millgate).

The only thing left to do now is a bit of a match-making session. Anyone got his agent's number?

Click here for a full report from news.com.au.

0 comments: